Friday, September 01, 2006

Oh, for the Love of

Socks. I was anticipating spending my first evening of a 3-day weekend restarting (for the third time) my new socks with my new yarn - Lana Grossa Meilenweit Fantasy.



However, the yarn gods had something else to say about that. Here I thought I was so clever to knit 2 socks on 2 circs using 2 ends of one ball of yarn. All I have accomplished thus far is casting on, knitting one side, and getting lost in all the needles and tangled in the yarn. Why is it that the mere change of yarn gauge and reduction to 1 skein could create such havoc?

:sigh: BIG :sigh:

Back to the drawing board or maybe I should say ball winder. Me thinks I must now rewind my yarn ball into two. On the bright side I might even find the stripe pattern and get my socks to match.

Comments:
Yeah, good luck with that, ROFL.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?