Thursday, August 03, 2006

Knitting Update

Still not interested in getting back to work on Mystery Stole 2006, but I have made great progress on Shea's Summer Swing Top. Hope to have it completed this weekend. I plan to redesign it to button at the top instead of tying. Haven't taken any photos though. I am a little concerned about knitting something in Caron's Simply Soft. It's an unbeatable price, but I think I have officially become a yarn snob. The acrylic just doesn't look quite right. I don't know if it's because it's just a little too bright or a little too shiny. I'm disappointed with my yarn choice now, but I'm so close to finishing and it's come together so quickly (only 1 week!) that I plan to go ahead and complete it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?