Sunday, August 13, 2006

I Can't Believe It!

I'm knitting socks! Yes, socks! I swore I'd never knit socks, but since there aren't a lot of things to knit for little boys during the summertime, I finally broke down and started my first pair. And two at a time on two circs, too! ;) (My favorite tutorial is Sheron's.)

My progress so far:


Unfortunately, I'm using an acrylic yarn, and I think they may be a little too small for Clark's foot, but he is able to squeeze into them. I was afraid they might get too saggy being acrylic and all, if I didn't make them a little snug. I'm crossing my fingers that they won't be too snug.

Of course, now I have to eat all my sock snubbing and admit how truly addictive they are - knitting them in a pair is especially cool, since I was very worried that I'd have Second Sock Syndrome.

Me thinks this may be an excellent way to use up some of my scrap yarn.

Comments:
Woohoo, yay for socks!!

Proudaya.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?