Monday, August 14, 2006

Clark's Birthday Week

I fully admit that sometimes we spoil our kids, but what are birthdays for? Clark will be turning 7 on Saturday. He begged to open a few of the presents he received, including his big present from us. Of course, we caved and let him open them. (I thought it both clever and funny that he told us we would get tired of his constant nagging, if we didn't let him open his gifts.)

We spent much of the afternoon putting together his Lego Sponge Bob from his grandparents. I love that he built most of it himself!













And if you've ever wanted to know what the inside of Bob's head looks like, here it is:

Not much going on - eh? ;)





I won't publish what we gave him for his birthday, since I know we spoiled him (although hopefully not too much)! Suffice to say it was small and and useful for video games. He's very lucky to have techno-geeky parents, who love gadgets easily as much as he does.

In knitting news I have come to the realization that Clark's socks are far too small. They're even a little too small for Shea, and I don't think I'll have enough yarn to make two pairs of socks. So back to the frog pond I go, continuing my string of bad luck knitting. I think I'll be able to quickly recover on the socks though, since I'm understanding how they're constructed now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?