Sunday, August 27, 2006

Casting On a Noni

Got a chance to cast on for Luan's Noni bag today. The kids helped me wind the hanks into skeins this morning.


Gotta love the colors she chose! (Forgive the photography. The burgundy color is really a deep burgundy brown.)



Plus, it's pretty awesome how quickly it knits up since the pattern calls for a double strand of Cascade 220. Again I'm still in awe at how soft it is! It's almost tempting me to use it for a sweater, but sadly it's just an "almost." Since KnitPicks' Merino Style makes me itch, and it's just a little bit softer, I cannot let the Cascade 220 lull me into thinking that I can wear it as a sweater, although a cardigan might be an option, especially since you can't beat the sheer amount of colors it comes in. Hmmm . . . .

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?