Tuesday, August 01, 2006

1st Day of School

Not only was it Clark's first day of Second Grade, but it was Shea's first day of Kindergarten, as well. They were both so excited!


Steve and I walked them both to school, although they ran ahead to the end of the block.


I couldn't believe it, but I didn't cry when Shea entered her Kindergarten Enrichment class. I think it was because she was so thrilled to be going. She didn't know too many kids in her class, since most of the children she knows are attending Kindergarten first and then Enrichment in the afternoon. Yet Shea is easy-going and she wasn't scared. I'm hopeful she'll make lots of friends.

Clark ran right to his second grade class. He has most of his best friends in his class, and he's enjoying being in the mobile unit, since both B track, second grade classes are the only classes in the trailer.

I can't believe how independent they've become!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?