Monday, July 03, 2006

On Blogging & Backpacks

There are blogs and then there are BLOGS. Sadly my blog remains only a blog. I envy blogs like these knitting ones:

See Eunny Knit
Knit-Errant
Athena Dreams

Funny, informative, and don't forget the beautiful photos. Oh, to be able to have such an awesome read. I must admit my favorite blogs I read are rather eclectic (and not all about knitting), and I randomly keep up with them at best. But they are fun to peruse, and you can't help but feel like some of these people are friends that you woule like to get to know better. I guess that's what I like about blogs. You get a glimpse of another person's life and realize that we all have something interesting we can share and maybe even some idiosyncrancies that are frustrating yet heartwarming in that they are idiosyncrancies we share with perfect strangers.

So with this in mind I've done a little blog updating of my own. Since I love to see lots of photos, I've changed my blogger design to a more streamlined one. We'll see how long I like the new look. If only I took more time to learn html and do some customizing, but how can I manage a beautiful blog, keep up my knitting, feed my children, go to work, and all of those other mom/wife/friend/employee type things? Oh well, at least I can vicariously live thorugh the lives of better bloggers than I.

Shea is so excited to go to Kindergarten. Since our Super Target now has school supplies out, I went ahead and let her pick out her very first backpack.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?