Saturday, July 08, 2006

Knitting Injury

So I woke up this morning with a very sore (like a pinched nerve or cramped feeling) right hand ring finger. I think it's from all of knitting I've been doing lately, and working with laceweight and stiff Boye's cables is not helping in the least. Plus, my back feels strained too. AAARGH! Since when did knitting, what I thought was the ultimate couch potato sport, become hazardous to my health.
Bummer, too, because I don't know how much it's going to hinder my knitting today. But like the knitting athlete I am, I will persevere, injury or no.

Comments:
Didn't you read the warning label that came with your starter kit? Sheesh! (Hope it feels better soon!)
 
I can totally relate. The sad part is that the pain and discomfort comes only after you're totally absorbed in the hobby and unwiling to put it down even for comfort's sake! :)
 
Where are you!! NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?