Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Finished Ella

Here she is in all of her unblocked glory.




Pattern: Ella
Yarn: handpaintedyarn.com Lace Pure Wool double-stranded in Buscando Azul & Emaral Blue
Needle Size: US Size 8
Started: 6/11/06
Completed:
7/19/06
Special Notes: This was a simple lace pattern that remained challenging and fun to knit. I love the V shape of the shawl, and I think I may actually use it. I am rather pleased with how the two yarn colors blended together, but the Buscando Azul is much more of a royal blue color than it appeared on my monitor. I may knit Ella again in a different colorway some day. I'd love to try handpaintedyarn.com's merino lace, since I've heard it's softer than the Pure Wool Lace. Now if only I could get the energy to block her.

Comments:
block her! BLOCK HER! LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?