Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back to Work

It's so hard to go back to work. Gotta purchase lottery tickets more consistently.

Myth or Not - Biscuit Bullet

Don't know if you've heard the biscuit bullet story about a woman who thinks she's been shot in the head because a refrigerated biscuit container explodes, hits her in the back of her head, and she thinks the biscuit dough is her "brain".

Well, Steve left a package of crescent rolls dough on the counter with the intention to make it for dinner. It sat out for about 45 minutes and promptly exploded it's end, shooting half of the dough out of the container onto the counter and sending the other container half with dough shooting upwards and into a nearby box. Sadly we didn't take a photo as proof, and I don't even recall hearing any "explosion." Yet it would be safe to say that you shouldn't leave unattended dough containers alone on the counter . . . .

Now he just spilled a pint glass of beer all over our upstairs computer desk. I think the husband should not be left unattended. I don't even want to know.

And with that I think I'll do some knitting.

ETA - I finished the first side of Ella yesterday afternoon. I'm hoping to get her mostly finished before I start on the Mystery Stole.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?