Sunday, July 16, 2006

Back Home from Breckenridge

We just returned home from a fabulous weekend in beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado. We picked the perfect weekend, too, to head out of town for a couple days, since it was over 100 degrees here at home. We had such a fun time with our friends - the Browns. We stayed at the family condo of one of Steve's former co-workers. It was only a short walk to town and the brewery - perfect for beer and shopping!

We even brought our family dogs - Lilo and Charlie, the Browns' cute black shar-pei/lab/golden retriever mix. There was a dog park just across the street, and Lilo and Charlie had so much fun socializing with other dogs and running around. Truly, I don't think you could live in Breckenridge without owning a dog. (Sadly, no pooch pics to share.)

One of the highlights of the weekend was going down our first Alpine Slide. Of course, the boys loved to go as fast as they possibly could! Shea finally agreed to try it out and loved it, too, albeit at a slower pace.

Poor Shea she had a stomach bug that resulted in mostly stomach cramps all weekend, and I spent way too much time in numerous bathrooms in Breckenridge.

Regarding Ella, she is frustrating me terribly! Tried to make some headway this weekend, but after restitching the same two rows three times, I've decided to try to figure out where I made my mistake, and if I have to frog a four or five rows, then so be it.

Regarding Mystery Stole, I'm half way through Clue #1 on the first side. I'm uncertain if my bead placement was a good idea - can't decide if I like the beads at all. However, I'm going to keep on knitting. Since Clue #2 has now been released, I have to decide if I should continue on one side only, or remain a little behind and work on both sides.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?