Friday, June 09, 2006

June Update

I'm so close to finishing Calla that I'm actually getting excited about knitting it again. I've really struggled since I started working on the top tank. I've had to frog nearly every row I knit. I can't believe I actually made it this far!

I caved and gave into the awesomeness that is ebay and JaggerSpun Zephyr. (Check out the seller sarasiegel, as she's wonderful to work with and her prices can't be beat!) You've gotta love it when you can get an entire 1 pound, 5040 yard cone of 50% Chinese Tussah silk & 50% fine grade Merino wool. All of this for only $40.23, including shipping! It took a lot of debate, but I finally decided on Teal. Since it's one of my favorite colors, I'm hoping that I won't get too tired of it after knitting 5000 yards worth of projects.

My eBay auctions went really well! Other than the constant trips to the post office to ship packages, I'd do it all over again. Now I just have to decide where to order my camera and place my order.

Here's a fun site to check out: www.crumplebags.com. The design is very unique and you've gotta check out any store that gives you stuff for beer. ;) Cool bags, too.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?