Wednesday, June 21, 2006

2nd Grader

Yesterday was Clark's last day of First Grade. I must admit that it was bittersweet. I can't believe he's finished First Grade and now he's a big second grader! The years truly do fly by as quickly as everyone says they do.

Ella is coming along nicely even though I manage to miscount or miss a yarn over every other row or so.

I finally received my Jaggerspun Zephyr in Teal. I hope to be able to swatch soon for the Mystery Stole. It's much finer than I thought it would be, although I don't know why since it is laceweight after all. I can't decide if I want to continue with Teal, since a jewel tone is suggested for the Mystery Stole. I'm hoping I'll be able to decide once I finish swatching.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?