Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Random Thoughts

Fun sites I've visted recently:
Lace Extravaganza - everything about knitting lace
Knit Motorcycle - recently featured at the Georgia Museum of Art
Pimp My Snack - recommended from Not Martha (another cool site) - see snacks gone wild

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends isn't just for kids, but then again I still love cartoons and you've gotta love the theme song.

I hate getting colds - mostly because if I get a cough it sticks around for months. :(

I'm happy Chris still remains in the running on American Idol, as I've voted for him since the beginning, although DH has been swayed by Cat's beauty.

Haven't watched House in months, but this week I got snared by their 2-parter. 24, on the other hand, remains as infuriating as ever. Would it be so difficult to quickly play back "the evidence" to another cell phone, answering machine, PDA, what have you??!!!

Knitting has really increased my TV viewing, and May sweeps hasn't helped.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?