Saturday, May 06, 2006

National Scrapbooking Day aka National Homebrewers Day

I've been catching up on some fave blogs - trying to get motivated to finish knitting MIL's felted bag, but not so thrilled with the novelty I'm using. It's got these flags every now & then, and I WAS anal-retentively trying to get them all to go to the front. I've since given up after 5 rows. I'll just pull them through at the end.

Today is National Scrapbooking Day, but wouldn't you know it's also National Homebrewing Day. For the last 3 years DH has reserved his kid-free time before me. He's lucky this year because I've been off the scrapbooking wagon lately. Guess I should find out when National Knitting Day is. ;)

Went to the Rockies game tonight. What a great game! JJ pitched the entire game and shut out the Astros. We sat way back in the backfield under the scoreboard - a long way from the action but still fun to watch, anyway. The weather was perfect - only a little chilly. And the nice couple behind us just thought the kids were cute & great, which is always nice. We only had to make one trip the playground, and the kids decided to split licorice and Dippin' Dots instead of cotton candy this time. It was nice that it was a quick game - the kids didn't get so antsy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?