Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there!! You all deserve it!!!

My Mother's Day started with a bit of a bang. At 3:30 this morning Clark came running into our room saying he threw up in his bed. And yes, yes, he did. And a lot, too. But since I am the mom and Steve can't handle cleaning up messes like that very well, I cleaned it up and quickly got everything into the washer. TMI, I know, but that's the bummer of how my Mother's Day started. Not letting Clark eat too much yet, since he's a couple more mile episodes since this morning. Hope he gets to feeling better soon. I'm now worried about anyone else getting sick. Unfortunately, I've known directly & indirectly quite a few people who have caught the stomach flu this last week. We've been bleaching everything all morning.

Thought I'd take photos of the wonderful cards my sweet children made for me.

Some pages from Clark's booklet:





















I chuckled about the high heels & tank top comment.

And Shea's card. I can't believe that her handwriting at 4 years old is better than her dad's.


Comments:
Poor kiddo!

Yeah, that tummy flu is going around. A girl at work had it, as well as her kids, and my dad just got over it the last couple days. I want it to STAY AWAY from here! LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?