Monday, May 15, 2006

Batter Up!

Clark's first tee-ball practice was tonight. I think he did a fabulous job, if I do say so myself. His batting was rather consistent, he hustled for the ball nicely, and he even caught a couple. The most important part is he's enjoying it. I would love for him to have a sport that he enjoys - besides the car racing thing, that is. ;)

Planning a scrapbooking crop this weekend. Mostly to have a party and do something a little different. I'm getting to know quite a few scrapbookers, and even though I'm not so into it lately, it would be terrific to get inspired to get into it again.

Of course, this means I really need to focus on deep cleaning the house this week. Wish me luck!

Comments:
Great going for C!

Good luck on your crop. Since it's at your place, at least you can knit if you want to, ROFL.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?