Friday, May 05, 2006

Another Baby Hat

My first finished object for May - yet another baby hat for another co-worker.
Pattern: Mix between Barb's Twizzle Baby Hat and Stitch 'N Bitch Umbilical Cord Hat
Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Jimmy Beenz
Needle Size: 8
Started: 5/30/06
Finished: 5/3/06
Pattern Notes: Same as my other baby hat, only in blue & purple. I've got to mix up the colors, or it would be too boring to complete again. Crossing my fingers that it doesn't look girlie.




Clark & Steve had their haircuts tonight. Shea didn't have hers cut, since we're still working at growing out her bangs. We went to a cozy, little Italian restaurant next door this evening. It was nice to be complimented on our kids' good behavior by both the server and a couple having dinner near us. Not so unusual, I guess, but the kids can certainly drive us crazy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?