Saturday, April 08, 2006

Catching Up

I did finish my MIL's scarf in time for her birthday, although we had to send it via second day air. Plus, I didn't have enough time to make it as long as I would have liked, so I added fringe to the ends. The fringe helps finish it off.







I took the kids to see Ice Age: The Meltdown last night. They really enjoyed it. The kid behind me kept kicking the back of my seat - not surprising at a kid movie. I quietly asked him to please stop once, he looked at his parents who didn't notice and then stopped for about 10 minutes. At least he only kicked it off and on the rest of the movie. One other note to self: do not order 2 medium sodas to share with the kids. By the end of the movie Clark really had to go. After he kept telling me he could wait just a couple more minutes to the end, we finally ended up leaving right before the end because he couldn't hold it any longer. Unfortunately, the poor guy had to walk further than usual because he was used to going in the men's bathroom with DH, but he made it in time.

We went to Clark's District Pinewood Derby race this morning. Clark's car won 3 out of the 4 races it was in. Unfortunately, Clark didn't get a trophy though. Everything was judged by time and not by number of races won. I guess he was racing slower cars. Clark was a little disappointed about not placing, but I think his parents took it even harder.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?