Monday, March 13, 2006

Tubey is Finished!!

I finished Tubey tonight! I still have some ends to weave in, but I wanted to try it on. Honestly, I can't say I'm in love with it. I think the colors turned out a little too 80's, and I should have made the next bigger size. Plus, although the KP Merino is very soft, I'm still finding it rather itchy - maybe because it's a little too snug.



Pattern notes:
Pattern: Tubey from knitty.com, XS size
Yarn: Knit Picks Merino Style
Needle Size: 7

Next time I would definitely use a larger needle size for the sleeves. It's a little too close in the armpit for me. Also, a solid color might be more flattering for my figure. I think the stripes make me look both flat chested and pudgy at the same time. I am happy that I made a 3/4 length sleeve, since I constantly push up long sleeves anyway.



Comments:
Well, honestly, I think it and you look fantastic. Wow!!
 
I think you look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Wow! It looks store bought! Awesome job! :) :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?