Saturday, March 25, 2006

One Leg Warmer Down

Woo Hoo!! I finally finished one leg warmer!! Can't believe it took me nearly 2 weeks for such a little thing, but I did learn a lot:
Now the difficult part. I have to make a second one! UGH! But at least I've finished the picot edging.

Of course, my knitting schedule has been interrupted by a last minute gift for my mother-in-law. What am I thinking?? It's got to be in the mail by Thursday at the latest!

The yarn is completely fabulous though. It's Color Me Happy, and it even smells wonderful - kind-of like patchouli. The other night when we went out for sushi I noticed a yarn store - Midnight Sun Fiber Arts, but the kids wouldn't let me go inside. I finally got the chance today, and what a lovely little store, too! There is a fabulous selection of yarns and beautiful items for spinning and weaving.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?