Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Next Project - Shea's Leg Warmers

Last night I tried to start some leg warmers for Shea. (I should have finshed weaving in the ends of Tubey, but of course, I'd rather knit instead.) I'm really struggling with them though because they're super tiny.

I'm trying to use the two circs method, since I'd rather not have to purchase more dpns, but I'm struggling because ladders keep showing up. (I always have this problem with 2 circs rather than dpns for some strange reason.) Also, I'm attempting my first picot edge, and since the piece is so small, it makes it very challenging. Plus, I always get confused on the right side vs. wrong side out when knitting anything circular.

Hopefully, I'll make some progress tonight. I have nothing to show because I keep frogging my initial attempts. I will figure this out though!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?