Sunday, February 26, 2006

Successful Cropping

The crop at Archiver's was rather successful for me, if I consider that I rarely complete anything at a crop. It's just very hard for me to concentrate and be creative in a room full of people. I like to be in my own space with my own things. However, it's awesome to have a store to browse for whatever you might require for a page. In any case, I completed my pages for the ongoing mini album I have been making for my mom, which compares Clark and Shea by age as they grow up. Plus, I am 3/4 of the way finished on a layout which I have been meaning to complete (never started) for almost a year now.

Of course, if there was ever a category for "shopping extraordinaire" in the scrapbooking big contests, I'm certain I would be a finalist. It's not necessarily that I buy everything but that I buy everything for a purpose. At least that's what I like to think when I'm purchasing it. I managed to find paper and embellishments for three other layouts while I was at Archiver's. Total bill: around $15 for an average of $5 per page. Kind-of on the high side, if you ask me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?