Friday, February 24, 2006

New Knits, New Blog

I decided to start a new blog, so please bear with me, as I try to figure out how to customize it. My other one was sadly untouched in almost a year, and I felt it was a little too scrapbooking related. Thought I'd make my blog a little more generic to incorporate my new found love of knitting. Yes, my friends, I am officially a Knitting HO, and I love it.

I didn't sign up for the Knitting Olympics (aka KO) but I have been challenging myself to finish Tubey. Here are a couple of progress pics:

Tuesday 2/21



Today 2/24



And I got my yarn order from Handpaintedyarn.com:



Since working on Tubey with yards and yards and yards of stockinette, it has pushed me over the edge to try my skills at attempting lace. I plan to use the two blue skeins for Ella and the other two skeins for scarves.

Now I'm just waiting impatiently for my ball winder from Joann's. Still debating on getting a swift. I'll let you know how it goes.


Shea came up to me tonight and said, "Do I look pretty? I have on lipstick and eye shadow." Oh, how she loves make-up. She is such the girlie girl, and she did look pretty. She was happy to let me take some photos even if she had pizza sauce on her face.



Off to do some knitting. :)




Comments:
Lurvely Tubey!! *sigh* when I lose 30 lbs I'll make one for me too :)
 
YAY! Nan has a blog!

I really love how the sweater is looking, that's going to look so HOT on you!

And isn't Shea the cutest thing!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?